ALS ADVOCACY

ALS ADVOCACY
Lou Gehrig's Disease - Motor Neuron Disease - Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Thought it had been cured by now? Still no known cause. Still no cure. Still quickly fatal. Still outrageous.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

There Is Absolutely No Excuse For Missing An ALS Walk

It's not like you're being asked to climb Mount Everest or anything...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1170488/It-happened--I-died-climbing-Everest.html

I've been climbing all over the world since I was 18, but Everest was the ultimate challenge. The expedition in 2003 was made not only to achieve that goal, but to raise money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association. My father was just 44 when he died of the disease in 1988, so the charity was close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment