Yes, amazing. Fabulous. Incredible. Say what?
We didn't get a good list of #ALSicebucketchallenge checks written to researchers last year. We saw numbers related to committed funds. In these lists of funded research, I don't see this project listed in the 2014 file but Dr. Wong is listed as a $160,000 grant recipient in 2015.
- The Robert Packard Center for ALS Research
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association
- Target ALS
- The Johns Hopkins University Neuropathology Pelda Fund
- The Johns Hopkins University Alzheimer's Research Center (NIH P50AG05146)
- The Samuel I. Newhouse Foundation